To be based upon:
- The original design requirements of the client.
- Specified equipment performance requirements (based on spec).
- Purchased equipment designed performance.
- Programmation of the conveying system.
- Daily, seasonal programs. Timers? Plc? Level sensors?
In order for us to evaluate current conditions, we will require the following:
- Operations input.
- Original: operation & maintenance manuals & drawings.
- PLC: Flow diagram.
- Copies of equipment failure reports & maintenance reports.
Need to be taken in to consideration.
After reviewing the above,
The client must be prepared to understand that our recommendations may require them to make changes to: Plc program, mechanical changes to existing conveyors, equipment operating sequences and maintenance schedule.
Site Visit 3 days:
- (1) Day to observe current operating practices.
- (1) Day spent with operations & maintenance personnel.
- (1) Day in control room.
- (1) Day evaluations.
- (1) Day report including modification suggestions.
Minimum one week advanced notice required to set up scheduling.